SOFT HELMET FOR SPECIAL NEEDS
The #1 Soft Helmet for Supporting Children & Adults with Special Needs
WHY WEAR A SPECIAL NEEDS HELMET
Cerebral palsy affects both children and adults differently, but a common issue is a heightened risk of falling due to the disorder commonly affecting balance and coordination.
Guardian Helmets were uniquely and specifically designed to provide maximum head protection during a fall, using an innovative smart molecule technology that locks tightly on impact, dispersing the absorbed energy before returning to it’s fluid state.
By utilizing Guardian’s cerebral palsy helmet, falls becomes less troublesome and injury-prone, without sacrificing comfort.
SOFT HELMET FOR SPECIAL NEEDS FEATURES
- The hook and loop chin strap combined with adjustable laces in the back, enables the soft helmet to custom fit each persons head
- LYCRA surrounds the outer shell, allowing air to flow throughout and prevent the wearer from enduring any extra heat
- Medical grade, lightweight and breathable with rate sensitive material
- Guardian’s soft helmet for special needs have undergone rigorous load impact testing
- Full head coverage, enhanced ear protection and offers 100% peripheral vision
- No metal or hard plastic components or parts
SOFT HELMET FOR SPECIAL NEEDS FAQ’s
Any kind of high impact or even repetitive smaller impacts to the head can lead to serious long-term brain issues. Every individual and case is different, but for parent the concern that their child may cause brain damage by hitting their head whether from seizures, falls or head banging is a legitimate one. With Guardian’s soft helmet for special needs, hits to the head become less impactful and less likely to cause long-term effects.
Yes, but some protect better than others or in different ways. Guardian’s soft protective helmets were specifically designed for impact protection with repetitive hits in mind, originally developed for sports purposes, then improved for medical grade use and FDA registered. Our soft, comfortable helmets provide 360 degree protection, including advanced ear and chin protection, and use patented smart molecule technology to minimize impact damage.
- Epilepsy Helmet
- Traumatic brain injury neuro-rehabilitation
- Hemophilia and other bleeding disorders
- General Special Needs Helmet
- Developmental Disabilities
- Sensory and motor development rehabilitation
- Autism Helmet for head banging
- Soft Protective Safety helmet
- Cerebral Palsy Helmet for those with mobility issues and falling
- General Seizure Helmet for kids or adults
- Soft shell helmet for sports and all other purposes