The #1 Safety Helmet for Supporting People Dealing with Epileptic Seizures
WHY YOU NEED AN EPILEPSY HELMET
Children and adults suffering with epilepsy are at a great risk of traumatic head injuries due to their loss of control during seizure. Protecting your loved ones from head injury should be a top priority.
Guardian’s epilepsy helmet is uniquely and specifically designed to provide maximum head protection using an innovative smart molecule technology that locks tightly on impact, dispersing the absorbed energy before returning to it’s fluid state.
Take the rights steps early to mitigate the risk of seizures causing more unnecessary harm by wearing Guardian’s soft and comfortable epilepsy helmet for kids and adults, available in 4 color options!
EPILEPSY HELMET FEATURES
- The hook and loop chin strap combined with adjustable laces in the back, enables the soft helmet to custom fit each persons head
- LYCRA surrounds the outer shell, allowing air to flow throughout and prevent the wearer from enduring any extra heat
- Medical grade, lightweight and breathable with rate sensitive material
- The Guardian soft epilepsy seizure helmet has undergone rigorous load impact testing
- Full head coverage, enhanced ear protection and offers 100% peripheral vision
- No metal or hard plastic components or parts
FAQ’s ON EPILEPSY HELMETS
When to wear an epilepsy helmet will depend heavily on the wearer’s seizure frequency, whereabouts and other possibly special needs, but the answer is the more the better. Knowing the signs of an oncoming seizure are extremely important, and if detected your loved one should be wearing a protective epilepsy helmet as a precaution. Guardian Helmets are designed to be worn frequently with their soft, comfortable and cool design.
Head trauma is a serious issue, most notably in sports where repetitive hitting of the head has been known to create serious long-term brain damage, but also with anyone where impact to the head can be a serious threat. Epileptics experiencing seizures need to be protected from head trauma, as you never know when a seizure might occur, and protecting your head can save a life.
- Autism Helmet for reducing impact during Autism Head Banging episodes
- Traumatic brain injury neuro-rehabilitation
- Hemophilia and other bleeding disorders
- General Special Needs Helmet
- Developmental Disabilities
- Sensory and motor development rehabilitation
- As a Cerebral Palsy helmet and other movement and balance disorders
- Soft Protective Safety helmet
- General Seizure Helmet for kids or adults
- Multipurpose soft helmet for special needs kids and adults
- Soft shell helmet for sports and all other purposes