Protect Your Children
Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is a serious public health problem in the United States and worldwide. Each year, traumatic brain injuries contribute to a substantial number of deaths and cases of permanent disability. Recent CDC data shows that approximately 1.7 million people sustain a traumatic brain injury annually in the U.S. Get your safety helmet today.
Mission and Vision
At Guardian Helmets, we are committed to innovation in design and development of products that reduce the risk of traumatic brain injury for people with medical challenges, special needs, and other at risk work and play activities. Our designs are based on feedback from parents, patients and medical experts in traumatic brain injury risk reduction.
A Guardian Helmet is a uniquely designed safety helmet. It is molded out of the finest EVA rubber foam, offering maximum protection from impacts or falls. The hook and loop chin strap combined with adjustable laces in the back, enables the protective headgear to custom fit each persons head. Guardian headgear can be customized and offers 100% peripheral vision.
Guardian Helmets are uniquely designed for multiple purposes, including as a general safety helmet, autism helmet, seizure helmet, epilepsy helmet, sports helmet & more! Available for infants, toddlers, youth, adolescents, teens, adults and the elderly in a variety of colors.
Excellent Protective Helmet for:
- Reducing impact during Autism Head Banging
- As a general Autism Helmet
- Use as an Epilepsy Helmet or Epileptic Helmet (commonly spelled Epilepsie or Epilepsie)
- Use as a general Seizure Helmet
- Traumatic brain injury neuro-rehabilitation
- Hemophilia and other bleeding disorders
- Autism with self-injury behaviors (head-banging)
- Use as a Soft Helmet for Special Needs
- Developmental Disabilities
- Sensory and motor development rehabilitation
- Cerebral Palsy and other movement and balance disorders
- Safety helmet
- For use if you are experiencing symptoms of a seizure for general seizure precautions
- Helmet for special needs and other related disabilities
Is it a struggle for your child with autism to relax and fall asleep? A therapeutic weighted blanket, also known…
Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can sometimes have difficulty when it comes to mastering social skills, as well as communication…
If you have not had any luck using traditional medicine to treat epilepsy, have you considered cannabis for the effects…
If you suspect that your child has autism, you may be feeling quite a bit of anxiety wondering if your…
Does the winter weather have you feeling down? Are you tired of dealing with the snow and bitterly cold temperatures?…