Protect Your Children
Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is a serious public health problem in the United States and worldwide. Each year, traumatic brain injuries contribute to a substantial number of deaths and cases of permanent disability. Recent CDC data shows that approximately 1.7 million people sustain a traumatic brain injury annually in the U.S. Get your safety helmet today.
Mission and Vision
At Guardian Helmets, we are committed to innovation in design and development of products that reduce the risk of traumatic brain injury for people with medical challenges, special needs, and other at risk work and play activities. Our designs are based on feedback from parents, patients and medical experts in traumatic brain injury risk reduction.
A Guardian Helmet is a uniquely designed safety helmet. It is molded out of the finest EVA rubber foam, offering maximum protection from impacts or falls. The hook and loop chin strap combined with adjustable laces in the back, enables the protective headgear to custom fit each persons head. Guardian headgear can be customized and offers 100% peripheral vision.
Guardian Helmets are uniquely designed for multiple purposes, including as a general safety helmet, autism helmet, seizure helmet, epilepsy helmet, sports helmet & more! Available for infants, toddlers, youth, adolescents, teens, adults and the elderly in a variety of colors.
Excellent Protective Helmet for:
- Reducing impact during Autism Head Banging
- As a general Autism Helmet
- Use as an Epilepsy Helmet or Epileptic Helmet (commonly spelled Epilepsie or Epilepsie)
- Use as a general Seizure Helmet
- Traumatic brain injury neuro-rehabilitation
- Hemophilia and other bleeding disorders
- Autism with self-injury behaviors (head-banging)
- Use as a Soft Helmet for Special Needs
- Developmental Disabilities
- Sensory and motor development rehabilitation
- Cerebral Palsy and other movement and balance disorders
- Safety helmet
- For use if you are experiencing symptoms of a seizure for general seizure precautions
- Helmet for special needs and other related disabilities
This is our first in a series of articles where we will dispel a series of myths about epilepsy. One…
If you are planning your next vacation or trip overseas, then one of the most important things you have to…
How Vagus Nerve Stimulation Therapy Helps Epilepsy A procedure called vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) may be helpful for patients…
6 Latest Advances in Assistive Technology It’s estimated that 48.9 million people in the United States have some sort of…
If you have been known to have seizures while playing video games, you aren’t alone. People who have seizures while…
Employees With Disabilities Are Incredibly High-performing Workers While most people don’t think of it right away, you are going to…
Medical Cannabis For Autism Medical Cannabis is the twenty-first century’s bad boy wonder drug. This herbal medicine has a long…
Resource Page for Seizure Sufferers When you or someone you love is suffering from seizures, it can put your mind…