Protect Your Children
Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is a serious public health problem in the United States and worldwide. Each year, traumatic brain injuries contribute to a substantial number of deaths and cases of permanent disability. Recent CDC data shows that approximately 1.7 million people sustain a traumatic brain injury annually in the U.S. Get your safety helmet today.
Mission and Vision
At Guardian Helmets, we are committed to innovation in design and development of products that reduce the risk of traumatic brain injury for people with medical challenges, special needs, and other at risk work and play activities. Our designs are based on feedback from parents, patients and medical experts in traumatic brain injury risk reduction.
A Guardian Helmet is a uniquely designed safety helmet. It is molded out of the finest EVA rubber foam, offering maximum protection from impacts or falls. The hook and loop chin strap combined with adjustable laces in the back, enables the protective headgear to custom fit each persons head. Guardian headgear can be customized and offers 100% peripheral vision.
Guardian Helmets are uniquely designed for multiple purposes, including as a general safety helmet, autism helmet, seizure helmet, epilepsy helmet, & more! Available for infants, toddlers, youth, adolescents, teens, adults and the elderly in a variety of colors.
Excellent Protective Helmet for:
- Reducing impact during Autism Head Banging
- As a general Autism Helmet
- Use as an Epilepsy Helmet or Epileptic Helmet (commonly spelled Epilepsie or Epilepsie)
- Use as a general Seizure Helmet
- Traumatic brain injury neuro-rehabilitation
- Hemophilia and other bleeding disorders
- Autism with self-injury behaviors (head-banging)
- Use as a Soft Helmet for Special Needs
- Developmental Disabilities
- Sensory and motor development rehabilitation
- Cerebral Palsy and other movement and balance disorders
- Safety helmet
- For use if you are experiencing symptoms of a seizure for general seizure precautions
- Helmet for special needs and other related disabilities
There are many causes of seizures, which are generally defined as changes in the electrical movement of your brain. This...
There are several disorders that may require your child to use special needs equipment. Children who suffer from disorders...
It is fairly easy to size helmets for special needs children. When you are ready to order a helmet,...
While safety helmets for head banging disorders may seem odd, it is important to help protect these children until a...
Children and adults who have to have head surgery can benefit from using equipment for special needs on a...
You can get added protection by using our cranial helmets for the mentally challenged. Our helmets are made from EVA...
Children like to go outside and play, either alone or with their friends. Some children who have certain disorders...
It can be difficult to find the right equipment for special needs adults. Most special needs equipment is designed...