Guardian’s Soft Special Needs Helmet is uniquely designed to protect your loved ones from head injuries that can occur as a result of seizure activity and other accidents.
Maximum Protection Technology for Special Needs Helmets
Guardian’s soft helmet for special needs is FDA registered and is the medical world’s premier soft-shell protective headgear, powered by an innovative smart molecule technology. Materials flow freely when at rest, but on impact, lock tightly together to disperse and absorb the energy of the blow, before instantly returning to their soft, flexible state. This reaction is instantaneous and 100% passive. The greater the force of impact, the greater the protection. Engineered from our base sports model this product has been re-enforced with substantially MORE impact protection materials for protection of your loved ones.
Guardian Helmet Features
- The hook and loop chin strap combined with adjustable laces in the back, enables the soft protective headgear to custom fit each persons head
- LYCRA surrounds the outer shell, allowing air to flow throughout and prevent the wearer from enduring any extra heat
- Medical grade, lightweight and breathable with rate sensitive material
- The Guardian soft epilepsy seizure helmet has undergone rigorous load impact testing
- Full head coverage, enhanced ear protection and offers 100% peripheral vision
- No metal or hard plastic components or parts
Other Soft Helmet for Special Needs Recommended Uses:
- Autism Helmet for reducing impact during Autism Head Banging episodes
- Use as an Epilepsy Helmet or Epileptic Seizure Helmet
- Traumatic brain injury neuro-rehabilitation
- Hemophilia and other bleeding disorders
- General Special Needs Helmet
- Developmental Disabilities
- Sensory and motor development rehabilitation
- As a Cerebral Palsy helmet and other movement and balance disorders
- Safety helmet
- General Seizure Helmet for kids or adults
- General soft helmet for special needs kids and adults
- Soft protective helmet for sports and all other purposes
How to find your size
Use a cloth or paper tape measure to measure around your head. For best results, use a plastic/cloth tape measure. Alternately, you may use a piece of string or cord and then measure the length of the cord.
Measure across your brow (approx 1″ above eye brows), slightly above your ears keeping the tape parallel to the floor. This measurement is a “two-person” event and is nearly impossible to accurately do by yourself..
- X-Small • 18-19″
- Small • 19 – 21″
- Medium • 21 – 22″
- Large • 22 – 23″
- X-Large • 23 – 24.5″
- XXL – 24.5 – 26″